We are looking for a conveyancing assistant to join our Property department. Being part of the team, you would be responsible for ensuring identification and file management procedures are undertaken in conveyancing transactions.
The shift pattern for this role is 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday located at our head office in Heaton.
You will be required to:
- Opening and scanning of all post and handed in items
- Emailing scanned items to the relevant fee earner
- Importing scanned documents onto our case management system
- General scanning/copying, filing, binding for conveyancing fee earners
- Drafting client care letters
- Drafting contract packs
- Corresponding with clients, solicitors and other parties incidential to the conveyancing transaction
- Previous experience of working in a law firm environment would be an advantage
- Front of house experience is preferred
- Organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Able to manage time effectively
- To undertake tasks additional to key duties
- Good time management
- Awareness of client confidently, information security and data protection
- Good communication skills are essential
- Competent in Word and Excel
Please send a CV and covering letter to our Managing Director, Bob Brar at email@example.com.
Applications close on 31st May 2021.