Due to the new Omicron variant, we are implementing our Covid-19 restrictions in order to protect our staff and clients. Entry into the building is by appointment only and face coverings must be worn at all times.
Our Immigration team of Solicitors and Lawyers can provide expert specialist advice and assistance for all of your Immigration and Asylum needs from initial contact, through the application process and any onward appeals before the Immigration Tribunal. From start to finish we will be at your side.
We have over 30 years’ experience of helping the people from our home town of Newcastle upon Tyne and further afield across the UK and worldwide. We are qualified to the highest standard with the Law Society and Immigration & Asylum Accreditation Scheme, and we hold a Level 2 Competence Plus Peer Review. Our team speak a variety of languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Urdu, Punjabi and Mirpuri. We strive to provide excellent legal advice and service to all of our client’s.
We offer completive fees and for those who qualify we may be able to offer free legal advice under our Legal Aid Contract.
Please contact us via our contact form below or call our team on 0191 276 6880.
- Asylum including fresh claims and legacy cases
- Long Residence & Private Life
- Entry Clearance for family members
Including spouse, fiancé(e), partner, child & parent
- Further & Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Visitor Visa
- EU Pre-Settled & Settled Status
- Naturalisation and Registration as a British citizen
- All forms of Appeals to all courts in the UK and ECHR
- Administrative & Judicial Review